January 19, 2012 Leave a Comment
This is the first post of a series.
If a picture is worth a thousand words, imagine how much a 30-second video would be worth. If you are hosting a conference, consider using a video invitation rather than a paper invitation. Video lets you get up close and personal with your audience, and build interest in your event faster and more completely than a paper mailing.
Other key benefits of video invitations:
- Focuses directly on your target market
- Delivers all your invitations instantaneously
- Provides a sneak peek to sessions, speakers and activities
- Initiates an immediate call to action
- Supports faster reservations
- Connects to online registration
- Increases attendance, REALLY
- Supplies metrics — see how many people clicked, watched, re-watched; something that just can’t be measured with a mailer
Want more benefits? A video invitation can easily be shared and duplicated on social media, forwarded emails, and YouTube postings. Video also lets you build momentum with follow-up invitations.
Video examples in full post > Read more of this post